`D`urmstrang Institute

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
`D`urmstrang Institute

This is the place where `D`urmstrang students can meet talk and do homework.

2 posters

The Dark Warning.

Ryan
    Nub

Male Number of posts : 10
    Registration date : 2008-11-19

The Dark Warning. Empty The Dark Warning.

Post  Ryan Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:55 pm

As Levarus Xou And Vladmir Zou Walk out of the diagon alley heading to the train,
    they walk through the gate to the Train to hogwarts as they notice the train is almost full.
    They walk in now and they notice friends on it.....
    On the way to hogwarts Levarus looks outside, he notices A bunch of dementors.. "Vlad Did you see that?!"
    Levarus said "See What?" Vladmir Said.
    They Walked to the end of the train with Backpacks Etc....
    They notice a dementor Here "I dont like the looks of them..." Vlad Said
    It get down to Levarus As it sucks out his soul "LEVARUS!" Vlad Said.
    Vladmir spins down his wand and aims at the dementor "Stupefy" Nothing happens to it... Levarus Struggles as his soul is comeing out.

About - New Kids Doing a New type of POA.
    Tom

Male Number of posts : 63
    Registration date : 2008-11-21

The Dark Warning. Empty Re: The Dark Warning.

Post  Tom Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:02 pm

As Levarus is about to have his soul sucked out, a seventh year runs in and yells EXPECTO PATRONUM and a huge raven flies out and scares the dementor off. Levarus is slow to get up but can't and faints....................
    Ryan
    Nub

The Dark Warning. Empty .

Post  Ryan Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:15 pm

As They Both drag him to the seats The 7th year starts to talk to them and. The train stops and everyone flys infront of them.just as Levarus wakes up, They both ask to take lessons for the patrounus
    Tom

Male Number of posts : 63
    Registration date : 2008-11-21

Post  Tom Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:34 pm

"Lessons will be given because I feel that you guys are capable of wielding a patronus, and also so that you can save your friends if they don't know what to do when facing a dementor. Meet me after dinner 3 times a week for the next few weeks until I feel you have mastered your patronus."
    Ryan
    Nub

The Dark Warning. Empty Arriveing At Durmstrang,

Post  Ryan Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:50 pm

Right as they got into the doors of hogwarts the both where getting sorted, "Levarus You Are in... The Fantastic Griffin-pRIDE!, Just as Vladmir gets that. When they head over ot the dorm they notice a strange book on the ground. They Picked it up and it Said "Dementor" a days after they headed to the DUngeon for the Patrounum Lessons, "Hey Guys" The 7th year Said, "My Name Is Revera" THe 7th Year said. "So Can we get started?" Levarus Asked, Then Revara Open the chest and they all tryed to concentrate... "Expecto patrounum!" Vladmir Yelled.... Nothing Happend Then Levarus Tryed... "Expecto PATRNUM!" A Light of flash came from Vladmir's Wand The Dementor flew back in the Trunk.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:12 am